From Lisbon International Airport
- At the Airport square, the Relógio Roundabout third exit on to Almirante Gago Coutinho Avenue.
- Go all the way down the Avenue heading for Areeiro/Centro
- At the Areeiro Roundabout, 3rd exit – Almirante Reis Avenue
- Go all the way down the avenue until you reach Martim Moniz Square and Hotel Mundial
By CarFrom Vasco da Gama Bridge (South) and A1 (North)
By car, follow the signs to Aeroport/2ª Circular and then follow the instructions in the previous point
From the South 25th of April Bridge/A2/Algarve
- Marquês de Pombal-Centro Exit
- Go straight on, continue along Avenue Eng. Duarte Pacheco (passing Amoreiras shopping center), and go down Rua Joaquim António Augusto de Aguiar until the last traffic lights before the Marquês de Pombal Roundabout.
- Turn right at the second exit to Liberdade Avenue, go all the way down the avenue, going through Praça dos Restauradores and Praça do Rossio.
- At Rossio Square, turn right to Rua do Ouro.
- On Rua do Ouro, turn up the 5h road, on the left, the Rua de Sº Julião towards Castelo/Sé, turning once again at the 4th road on the left on to Rua da Madalena.
- Go past the traffic lights and all the way along Rua da Madelana, reaching Praça Martim Moniz where you follow the road around the square, to the left, to reach Hotel Mundial
Service between Lisbon Airport, the city center and Cais do Sodré train station (link to Estoril/Cascais line). Everyday between 7h45 and 20h45, departures every 20 minutes
Terminal at Praça Martim Moniz: nr. 8, nº 34, nº 60 and nº105
Route nr. 28 terminal at Praça Martim Moniz (tourist route passes through some of the city’s most beautiful areas: Estrela, Praça Luis de Camões, Chiado, Sé and Graça)
-Santa Apolónia railway station located 3 km away, bus nr. 34 terminal at Martim Moniz square
-Rossio Train station only 500 meters from Martim Moniz Square (Sintra line)
Recently inaugurated! Now you can reach the city center by underground (metro), by taking the red line, and changing at Alameda to the Green Line.
Underground station – Martim Moniz ou Rossio Square (50 meters) – Green line
Approximate 10/15 minutes from the airport
38º42 54ºN / 09º 08 15ºW